Final Reflection
This semester has been one heck of a ride, from the assignments to my personal life. I don't regret one minute of it, I loved seeing my peers assignments and ideas, such as Emma Friedman's and Michael Hwang. I read most, if not all of their assignments, I really do hope they continue with their ventures. I would love to see them advertised and used in the future.
I proud that throughout all the work and other classes I'm taking I am finishing this class with a good grade and evolved as a person. I can now look at an object and notice what I can do to help that company get the correct target and grow. This class also helped me come out of my shell and push me to speak up about ideas in my work life, and produce a better product for our consumers.
For those entering the class, don't be too nervous. I know it seems like a lot of work and thought but have fun with your concepts and you'll really enjoy the class. Think freely, be open to changes with your initial idea, let your mind wander a little. I started with just a simple pocket idea, and now I'm really invested in producing a whole product, which will help those in need and promote mental health. Who knows where your ideas will take you. Watch the VIDEOS! LOL, I forgot to watch some and man to get through those cupcakes you need to watch them. Besides that, really enjoy your time in this class, it slowly changes you and helps you view the world in a better way.
Thank you to those that read my assignments and commented you made this semester very enjoyable!
Rachel, amazing job in this class!! Thank you for taking the time to read my assignments and giving me great feedback on each one. I really appreciate it. Your advice of “don’t be nervous” is a great piece of advice for incoming students. I fully agree that It is incredibly important that people have fun with the course and be creative with it. Best of luck in everything you do!!
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your final reflection. I think you contributed some great thoughts to this, especially the point that you made about Michael and Emma’s venture concepts, because I enjoyed reading their blog posts as well. You also make some good points about those entering the class. My first impression was there is a lot to get done in a very short amount of time. Great job in this class!
I like how you started off positive in the beginning, enjoying your peers posts. I see that you have an entrepreneurs perspective, seeing small things you can change that nobody else will notice. I can see a change in your writing throughout this semester, you voice more about everything that’s important to you now. I agree that the future student needs to watch every video lesson for the cupcakes.
ReplyDelete