Create a Customer Avatar

My Blue Robot Avatar
"Older Woman Providing Fresh Fruits and Vegetables for her Community"

For this assignment, I decided to continue with the small pockets problem, this and the description below will provide about the customer that will be impacted by having larger pockets.

She is retired, but she is out an about every day all day serving her community. She helps at her church and goes up to another city to help serve dinner to the homeless every third Thursday of each month. She gardens in her back yard, and once they are ripe she picks then and shares within her neighborhood. She loves being eco friendly and recycling, she drives and Ford Fusion, which is part electric. 
She has two grown children, they still live with her because she prefers them not to rent, and to save for a house. She is very money wise, and tries to get deals wherever she can and shares her finds with the community so others can partake. 
She's not interested in the politicians running at the moment, she is for voting for those who have been supporting the right causes and producing real results. She claims as voting with her heart, she despises the politicians just lie their way to the top, and then fall short when they get there. 
She's seen many say whatever they want but end up doing no good. She's been around awhile, she's in her mid 60s. But she never stops moving, she feels like she's in her early 30s. She's fit too, because of gardening and lifting boxes for food drives and her church, she stays very active. 

Similarities
We differ in many ways, which unfortunately is because I rarely have time to give back, however we do share the money wise aspect. I try to find the best deals and share to my friends and family. As well as this, we share the politics together. I'm not one to go into detail on my ideals but she and I vote for the morally right person, the one who takes what "we the people" actually say into consideration and what to make a change. 
She is definitely someone I would look up to and want to start participating in her community work along side, she probably has some good stories to share.

Comments

  1. Hey Rachel,

    I pictured your avatar to be extremely similar to what you have posted. I noticed how you chose a retired woman as your customer. I believe women of older demographics recognize the problem of having too small of pockets more than younger women. Younger women are drawn more to fashion and will carry a handbag in order to carry their belongings rather than placing them in their tight pockets. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Identifying Local Opportunities

Figuring Out Buyer Behavior

Celebrating Failure