During this semester I really messed up, I accidentally hit my boyfriends car with my car. And if you know me I love cars, I hate to see any of them rust or have dents, it hurts my soul. We just got into the new house a few days ago, and set up a ping pong table in the garage. Once we were done, we wanted to roll it out of the way so we could park inside, of course, so I needed to roll forward some to have the space to roll the ping pong table to the correct side. Unfortunately, when I was rolling out, Kyle had opened his door, but I rolled out when it was closed. Any who I creased his door, and I had to buy a completely new bumper! Everything is fixed and looks better than before, but I had never felt like such an idiot and a failure in my head. I was in shock for a few hours, I never thought I would damage our cars even if I didn't intentionally mean to, it threw me for a loop. What I learned from this, is that Kyle really knows how to calm me down, when I'm panicking, but t...
Comments
Post a Comment